There's a dropout named Bobby and a super genius named Greg sitting on a bench waiting on a bus.
"Hey, I'll tell you what, I'll ask you a question and if you don't know the answer you have to give me five bucks. If you ask me a question and I don't know the answer I have to give you $50."The dropout says, "Alright, man."
The genius asks the dropout, "What is the Pythagorian Theory?"
The dropout replies, "I don't know." and hands the genius five bucks.
"Okay," the dropout says, "What has three legs going up a hill and four legs going down?"
The genius thinks real hard and finally gives up. He hands the dropout 50 bucks then asks, "So, what is the answer?"
The dropout says, "I don't know." and hands the genius five bucks.
- Helium was up.
- Feathers were down.
- Paper was stationary.
- Pencils lost a few points.
- Hiking equipment was trailing.
- Elevators rose, while escalators continued a slow decline.
- Light switches were off.
- Mining equipment hit rock bottom.
- Balloon prices were inflated.
- Diapers remained unchanged.
- Shipping lines stayed at an even keel.
- Oil continued it’s slippery slide.
- And batteries exploded in an attempt to recharge the market.
This has been a humdinger of a week in my life. I will find something funny at my garage sale tomorrow. I am placing my mind in position to laugh at any funny things that enter my world. No matter what... the choice of inviting laughter is mine. Please join me and decide to "see" "hear" and notice the funny things in your life....a merry heart may well be your Biblical solution and Rx.