Sunday, January 10, 2010

Neglect Will Bite

I have neglected this blog. My laptop broke. My new job as manager in Census 2010 takes most of my time. So...I put off this blog until LATER.

Some sexy little poster littered the blog. Isn't that what happens in all kinds of places when we fall into neglect?

I'm back. Perhaps I'll only post a word...but I will not fall back into neglect. It's just too dangerous with litter so prevalent in cyberspace.

Happy New Year.........Thrive Christians, and don't fall into the valley named NEGLECT.

5 comments:

Red Letter Believers said...

K

miss you! Write soon!

David
http://www.redletterbelievers.com

Molly said...

Kay,
SO good to hear from you! The busyness of life certainly creates a super highway into neglect. I find myself on it much too often also.
Looking forward to staying in touch with you via our blogs through the coming months.

Laura Capell said...

Good word to start the year!
MUCH LOVE!

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

Kay, it's SO good to see you back! Have missed you tremdously!

Marilyn

sailorcross said...

Oh, I have been neglectful, too!! But, I'm back....like you...not every day...not consistently...but back!!

I have been wondering about you--how you are doing--what you are doing--and now here you are!!

Life in all its busyness...hmmmm....is this what is important to us now? No, I don't think so, and "I'm brushing off the dirt" and concentrating on what are "the important people and things in my life".

So glad to see you again!!

Beth

© 2008 Kay Martin

Thrive In Christ

Who I Am In Christ by Neil Anderson

For several months we will center on this book to pursue Thriving in our Christian journey.

Neil challenges us with: "Do you know who you are in God's eyes? We are no longer products of our past. We are primarily products of Christ's work on the cross. Who we are determines what we do.

You are not who you are in Christ because of the things you have done, you are in Christ because of what He has done. He died and rose again so that you and I could live in the FREEDOM of His love."

That's just the introduction. More to follow.