Saturday, August 8, 2009

Having a Rough Time With Controllers?

Blogging thrills me when comments flood in on certain posts. I get it...ya'll are having some difficult time with controlling people in your life. I'm working on a series to begin Monday on ways I have learned to work effectively with "controllers" and how God has melted my heart on this one serious relationship issue.

Stay tuned....I offer my life tested wisdom. Keep reading the last post and know I love it when you fire back all fired up!!!


Psst....here is a visual hint for more to come in next week's series.

No comments:

© 2008 Kay Martin

Thrive In Christ

Who I Am In Christ by Neil Anderson

For several months we will center on this book to pursue Thriving in our Christian journey.

Neil challenges us with: "Do you know who you are in God's eyes? We are no longer products of our past. We are primarily products of Christ's work on the cross. Who we are determines what we do.

You are not who you are in Christ because of the things you have done, you are in Christ because of what He has done. He died and rose again so that you and I could live in the FREEDOM of His love."

That's just the introduction. More to follow.