Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winding Down How to's

Juggling a hundred balls in the air at once is coming
to a screeching halt. I think I'm ready, but.....

My temporary fast paced pressure packed supervisory job is ending. That's great news, but I'm like a tightly wound spring that must unwind and relax. BUT I'm now used to every minute is accounted for and now I must come down to normal living.

HELP...I feel it now. I've been here before and I know I will have difficulty making the transition. All of you wise readers must have some clues to make this easier. Blogging offers me this awesome community of wise counsel.

How do I progress from fever pitch to tranquility?

4 comments:

Laura Capell said...

"Playground, Playground, Playground"...does that sound familiar? :-) Take a few minutes every couple of hours to get on "the swing", "the monkey bars" or the "merry go round".

LOVE YOU!

God's girl said...

LOL! I wish I could tell you! I long for quiet here. :)
Love ya!

Red Letter Believers said...

Wow...looks like you got a gift. Ice Tea. A good book. and a long nap.

Enjoy!

Marilyn in Mississippi said...

I am definitely not the person to advise you in this area Kay! I probably need advice in being able to switch from low gear into high gear! ha Don't worry....you'll find a way to learn to relax again!

Marilyn

© 2008 Kay Martin

Thrive In Christ

Who I Am In Christ by Neil Anderson

For several months we will center on this book to pursue Thriving in our Christian journey.

Neil challenges us with: "Do you know who you are in God's eyes? We are no longer products of our past. We are primarily products of Christ's work on the cross. Who we are determines what we do.

You are not who you are in Christ because of the things you have done, you are in Christ because of what He has done. He died and rose again so that you and I could live in the FREEDOM of His love."

That's just the introduction. More to follow.