62. Have I blocked out sections of time where I can focus, concentrate on and pray over a high priority item?
64. Am I committed to not wasting the time of others?
65. Do I handle each piece of paper only once? (I love my papers: handle once...I have a long way to go..Help!!!)
66. Do I have a place for everything so I spend as little time as possible looking for things? No...help!
69. Have I mastered the telephone, Internet, social media, email as time saving devices or am I their slave?
70. Is my desk organized for maximum effectiveness with the least distraction?
God made us different and I know some of you readers have great wisdom for me. I am keeping your comments and using them in my planning for the year(s) ahead. I'm fascinated by your viewpoints. You are pressing me beyond my initial reactions to these questions. Navpress' Jerry Jones initial work is profound and I thank God for a man who developed this excellent tool to help me dig deep in my heart to see where I am and where I need to be in Christ. This is your showcase for all you know that I am ready to learn.
*Most questions in this section adapted from "201 Great Questions that Help Simplify Your Life” by Jerry Jones. Navpress.
ISBN-10: 1576831469 ISBN-13: 978-1576831465