34. If I spent every day like I did yesterday would I be satisfied at the end of my life?
35. Is there a vision God has given me in the past which I have not yet seen come to pass? Is this still applicable in my life?
36. What is the worst thing I have to do today so I can get it done first?
37. What have I seen the best results from in the past?
38. What is my greatest obstacle to completing my goals?
39. Why have my previous efforts not been successful?
40. What great thing would I attempt for God if I knew I could not fail?
41. What skills or knowledge must I gain in order to reach my goals?
42. Goals: have I clearly defined them? No. Have I set deadlines for completion: Not all of them. What do I need to do to be more active in my planning?
43. Action is what I need to improve in all areas. Grief has held me down long enough. Rev up tips:__________________.
44. Is there technology available to help me which I am not currently using?
45. What can I learn from the mistakes of others who have tried similar goals but have failed?
46. What are others who have become successful in my field doing that makes them successful?
47. Can I barter with someone for what I need?
48. What would Jesus do?