I will never take your reading time for granted.
I've been surprised at the paybacks of this daily writing investment. I have corresponded with terrific people all over the world.
I spend an hour a day reading blogs that fuel me with lifegiving wisdom and delight.
I invest in blogging because the payback is far greater than the cost.
I embrace life passionately and wide open. The blogging experts emphasize staying on focus. I believe this post is on center of focus for thriving Christians.
As a blog reader I am blessed with many faithful cogent writers.
Writing this blog is pushing the sides of my "box" flat. Led by Holy Spirit, I'm dancing with my words on my flattened box.
Blogging is new or unknown to many Chrisitians. I hope to stir up the writing gift in some of you. Could God be calling you to shine His light into a dark, hurting world? Your voice is unique and no one else can express His Love like you can.
1. Do you WANT to change the world?
2. Do you WANT to grow your business?
3. Do you WANT to attract new clients?
4. Do you WANT to become better known?
5. Do you WANT to lower your customer acquisition costs?
6. Do you WANT to reduce your average sales cycle?
7. Do you WANT to sell more products?
8. Do you WANT to build a following?
9. Do you WANT to deliver constant value to your fans?
10. Do you WANT to boost your Google Juice?
11. Do you WANT to be interviewed by the media?
12. Do you WANT to share your philosophy with the world?
13. Do you WANT to have a platform on which you can define, refine and broadcast your voice?
15. Do you WANT to attract new opportunities that just come to you out of the blue?
I hope you see my point. See, if you answered “yes” to any of those questions, THAT’S why you should blog.
And, after HEARING all those questions, if you’re STILL not convinced that you should blog, then you probably shouldn’t blog.
Jesus calls us to avoid isolation... John 17: 15-18 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. …  As you sent Me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
Ready to Blog?