- While you've got brain and muscle and the possibility of activity, never feel sorry for yourself.
- Be resourceful. If you can't get things right one way, find another way.
- Be kind. Be nice to people.
- Be patient. Let problems simmer in your mind; very often they sort themselves out.
- Never give up. Whatever condition you've got or not got, never give up.
- Take responsibility for your health.
- Do things because you love people, not because you want to be a success.
- See obstacles as challenges.
- Stay physicallly active. There's nothing to be gained from sitting.
- Freeting about the future is a waste of time.
What's working for you to thrive and live the best life possible?
Here's a mindset that works for me. I assume the best in others. I never want to err on the side of a negative assumption of others. I have found this one commitment has improved the health of all my relationships.
As you write in your "secrets" for good living I will save them for a later post this summer.