Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time Redeemed?

Time and how to redeem it has become critically important to me since I was hired for my supervisory job in Census 2010 last week. 10-11 hour days in intense training has been a wake up call for me and my time use. I'm loving the challenge, but hear me; this is becoming a challenge to make good use of my time.

The Bible tells us God means for us to redeem the time. What does that mean to you globally, eternally and personally?

My understanding of redeeming time is to put every available moment to best use. As a totally committed Christian I'm aware of doing what is most spiritually profitable with my time.

I must work the works of Him that sent Me, while it is day; the night cometh when no man can work. John 9:4

I must seize each moment without allowing any to to slip out of my hands.

Are you challenged with this Bible command: redeem the time?

No comments:

© 2008 Kay Martin

Thrive In Christ

Who I Am In Christ by Neil Anderson

For several months we will center on this book to pursue Thriving in our Christian journey.

Neil challenges us with: "Do you know who you are in God's eyes? We are no longer products of our past. We are primarily products of Christ's work on the cross. Who we are determines what we do.

You are not who you are in Christ because of the things you have done, you are in Christ because of what He has done. He died and rose again so that you and I could live in the FREEDOM of His love."

That's just the introduction. More to follow.