Saturday, January 31, 2009

Opportunity Cost When Focus is Lacking

Time is valuable and misusing it is wasting my life. What is the cost in my failure to focus my all; especially my activity on less than the best? This a series on focus. Join in and help me get to keen focus and thriving life in Christ. Your advise is important and I promise I'll consider any help presented.

22. What does it cost me to skip over items on my to do list? Why do I keep doing this? How I can I get myself to be more diligent?

23. What is the full cost of each activity in my life; not just in money but in time?

24. What is the opportunity cost of doing this activity: this evaluation needs to be done with most of my activies while I work this new plan out....right?

25. Is there anything else I could be doing right now that would have better results?

26. How can I do it faster? What are some principles that will increase my speed in activities without taking away from the excellence in performance?

27. Is all of my reading done with some purpose in mind and some action step resulting?

1 comment:

Dorothy Champagne said...

These are all very good questions to ask yourself. And they need to be asked on a daily basis. It's hard to keep ourselves in check all the time - but it's what needs to be done to be effective. Thanks for the reminder.

© 2008 Kay Martin

Thrive In Christ

Who I Am In Christ by Neil Anderson

For several months we will center on this book to pursue Thriving in our Christian journey.

Neil challenges us with: "Do you know who you are in God's eyes? We are no longer products of our past. We are primarily products of Christ's work on the cross. Who we are determines what we do.

You are not who you are in Christ because of the things you have done, you are in Christ because of what He has done. He died and rose again so that you and I could live in the FREEDOM of His love."

That's just the introduction. More to follow.