Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun Friday

From cybersalt:

My sister has the courage, but not always the skills, to tackle any home repair project. For example, in her garage are pieces of a lawn mower she once tried to fix. So I wasn't surprised the day my other sister, Pam, and I found our sister attacking her vacuum cleaner with a screwdriver. "I can't get this thing to cooperate," she explained when she saw us. Pam suggested, "Why don't you drag it out to the garage and show it the lawn mower?"


These jokes come to us from the wonderfully funny website:
http://www.cybersalt.org/. Make sure you visit with the expectation of
good healthy humor and laughs.

A new business was opening and one of the owner's friends wanted to send him flowers for the occasion. They arrived at the new business site and the owner read the card, "Rest in Peace."The owner was angry and called the florist to complain.After he had told the florist of the obvious mistake and how angry he was, the florist replied, "Sir, I'm really sorry for the mistake, but rather than getting angry, you should imagine this, 'Somewhere there is a funeral taking place today, and they have flowers with a note saying, 'Congratulations on your new location.'"
-===============================================================
================================================
Dear Dog,

I am so sorry about you being sent to the dog pound for the broken lamp which you did not break; the fish you did not spill; and the carpet that you did not wet; or the wall that you did not dirty with red paint.

Things here at the house are calmer now, and just to show you that I have no hard feelings towards you, I am sending you a picture, so you will always remember me.

Best regards,
The Cat
-=======================================================================

Thursday, 28 August 2008 12:53 At breakfast one day, I eagerly waited for my husband to comment on my first attempt at homemade cinnamon rolls.After several minutes with no reaction, I asked, "If I baked these commercially, how much do you think I could get for one of them?"Without looking up from his paper my husband replied, "About 10 years."

Enjoy this season of peace and joy!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

10 years....HAHAHAHA!!!

Have a great weekend!

Dorothy Champagne said...

I love Fun Friday!!!

God's girl said...

This is nice. I like humor. We need more of it.
Much love,
Angela

© 2008 Kay Martin

Thrive In Christ

Who I Am In Christ by Neil Anderson

For several months we will center on this book to pursue Thriving in our Christian journey.

Neil challenges us with: "Do you know who you are in God's eyes? We are no longer products of our past. We are primarily products of Christ's work on the cross. Who we are determines what we do.

You are not who you are in Christ because of the things you have done, you are in Christ because of what He has done. He died and rose again so that you and I could live in the FREEDOM of His love."

That's just the introduction. More to follow.