look at some church bulletin goofs. Writing this blog daily has given me an empathetic heart to anyone making a mistake in their typing or writing. I hope you'll laugh with me as I had to chuckle at the following:
1. Don't let worry kill you. Let the Church help.
2. Thursday night-Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
3. For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
4. The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
5. This afternoon there will be a meeting in the south and north ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
6. This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
7. The service will close with "Little Drops of Water". One of the ladies will start (quietly) and the rest of the congregation will join in.
8. The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind and they may be seen in the church basement Friday.
9. At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
10. The 2008 Spring Council Retreat will be hell May 10 and 11.
11. Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to church secretary.
12. 8 new choir robes are currently needed, due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
13. The Senior Choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.
14. Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.