Wednesday, June 11, 2008

God Given Potential

Writing Blogs draws me to read blogs. I landed on David Foster's site: http://www.davidfoster.tv/. I was blessed reading his series on God-given potential.

He discusses the essential ingredients of an extraordinary life. This lines up with this blog: Thriving Christians, Please send in your comments on the following from Foster:

1. Passion for life
2. Openness to change
3. Targeted energy
4. Expectant spirit

Ponder his questions:

“Do I demonstrate these essential qualities in my life?

Do I get up every day with a passion for life?

Am I open to the changes that God might bring into my life that will take me to where He wants me to be?

Do I target my energy or am I just overwhelmed and busy with a lot of small things that really don’t come out of my passion or my joy?

And do I live with an expectant spirit?

Do I get up every day anticipating to see God in my life, in the small things?”

I look forward to your responses.

No comments:

© 2008 Kay Martin

Thrive In Christ

Who I Am In Christ by Neil Anderson

For several months we will center on this book to pursue Thriving in our Christian journey.

Neil challenges us with: "Do you know who you are in God's eyes? We are no longer products of our past. We are primarily products of Christ's work on the cross. Who we are determines what we do.

You are not who you are in Christ because of the things you have done, you are in Christ because of what He has done. He died and rose again so that you and I could live in the FREEDOM of His love."

That's just the introduction. More to follow.